Easter Bunny Cards
Well, it’s another late-night Friday Highlight. But what with my three-year-old son and five-month-old daughter being so fussy I can’t seem to get an early start. But as a mom, I have to roll with the punches.
Well on to today’s Freebie:
Be sure to save and print this out if you don’t have a cutting machine.
For the egg shape I got it from Birds Card this is a free SVG card but if you don’t have a cut machine you can just save and print. Nothing more fun the paper piecing – http://www.birdscards.com/easter-eggs/
Now for the construction of the cards, all the materials are optional you do not have to run out and buy any of these items. If anything I got a lot of my stuff when they were on sale. If I were you I would just use what you have at home you never know what you can come up with just by trying something unexpected.
Easter Bunny Card
- (2) 8 ½ x 11 Recollections Spice Market off white card stock
- (2) 12 x 12different pattern by The Girl Stack from DCWV
- Small bag of fluff balls assorted pastel colors
- Pop Dots foam and gel
- ATG Gun
- Color Box Petal Point Pigment Inkpad
Ditto Glimmer Sprays
- Rust Red
- Lime Green
- Dark Green
- Metal Blue
Hardware and tools
- Silhouette Cameo
- Craft Mat
- Tape (if mat is un-sticky which mine is)
- Bone folder
Silhouette Image– Design ID# 12182 (Border Woodland Grass by Samantha Walker) http://www.samanthawalkerdesigns.com/ if you don’t want to buy this image you can Google grass clip art.
- Recollections Spice Market off white card stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
- Recollections Spice Market off white card stock with Bunny image in the middle 5 x 3 7/8
- Recollections Spice Market off white card stock with Egg image
- (2) Different Pattern Paper 5 1/4 x 4
- Silhouette grass image was cut at 1 1/2
[Video Not Available]