Just Because Card
I just made this card as a “Just Because”. You know those days that you want to cheer someone up just because you can. Neither rhyme nor reason you just feel like giving someone a little hello that you care. And a “Just Because” card doesn’t have to cost a lot, you don’t need to run out to a store and pick up a bunch of supplies. A “Just Because” card and be anything, buttons, stick figures holding a heart, or a photo taken from your phone or camera.
The following materials have been used.
- Wild Pink Card Stock from Best Occasions
- Pastel Pink Card Stock from Recollections
- Heart Print paper found on (http://mimistar303.deviantart.com/art/Heart-Pattern-188561158)
- Image is from Design Source Book for Crafters (Deco)
- Pink Glitter Glue
- White Opal Liquid Pearls
- Petal Pink Liquid Pearls
- Pink Ribbon
- Martha Stewart Heart Corner punch
- Martha Stewart Tear Drops punch
- Martha Stewart Shell punch