Anniversary Card Not A Valentine’s Day Card
Well Valentine’s Day is coming around again and I guess some one could consider the card below a Valentine’s Day Card. However since my birthday lands on February 14th I really don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day for a few reasons.
Here is Monica’s Top 5 Reason why I don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day:
- It’s my birthday not Valentine’s Day. Card Makers had a slow sales month in February thus the day was born to pick up sales.
- Each time I go out on my birthday the price doubled on every restaurant, venue, and Movie Theaters.
- Locations are packed, good luck trying to find parking.
- I keep getting hearts and valentines candy rather than a Happy Birthday Card. I not one for pink shape hearts.
- Gifts prices go up on my Valentine’s Day, which is why I get stuck with hearts and valentine candy. It’s the only thing that’s cheap.
However I do celebrate my husband and I anniversary on February 1st which is why I have created this card below. It is also being put in Cardz Crazy RED, BLACK, & WHITE challenge. So that killed two birds with one stone. http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/