Goodness this Friday snuck up on me. I guess no highlight tonight but if you have anything you want to see suggestions are always wanted!
Well it’s another late night Friday Highlight. But what with my three year old son and five month old daughter being so fussy I can’t seem to get an early start. But as a mom I have to roll with the punches.
Well on to today’s Freebie:
Be sure to save and print this out if you don’t have a cutting machine.
For the egg shape I got it from Birds Card this is a free SVG card but if you don’t have a cut machine you can just save and print. Nothing more fun the paper piecing – http://www.birdscards.com/easter-eggs/
Now for the construction of the cards, all the materials are optional you do not have to run out and buy any of these items. If anything I got a lot of my stuff when they were on sale. If I were you I would just use what you have at home you never know what you can come up with just by trying something unexpected.
Easter Bunny Card
- (2) 8 ½ x 11 Recollections Spice Market off white card stock
- (2) 12 x 12different pattern by The Girl Stack from DCWV
- Small bag of fluff balls assorted pastel colors
- Pop Dots foam and gel
- ATG Gun
- Color Box Petal Point Pigment Inkpad
Ditto Glimmer Sprays
- Rust Red
- Lime Green
- Dark Green
- Metal Blue
Hardware and tools
- Silhouette Cameo
- Craft Mat
- Tape (if mat is un-sticky which mine is)
- Bone folder
Silhouette Image– Design ID# 12182 (Boarder Woodland Grass by Samantha Walker) http://www.samanthawalkerdesigns.com/ if you don’t want to buy this image you can Google grass clip art.
- Recollections Spice Market off white card stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
- Recollections Spice Market off white card stock with Bunny image in the middle 5 x 3 7/8
- Recollections Spice Market off white card stock with Egg image
- (2) Different Pattern Paper 5 1/4 x 4
- Silhouette grass image was cut at 1 1/2