now browsing by category
I have made two more 3D Popcorn Treat Boxes. A spooky ghost and a fall pumpkin, I think they both came out super cute.
Hello Subbies, This template comes from Lynn White she posted this on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/120752833732698760/. If you don’t like the look of this popcorn box there are hundreds of free templates online. Just go on to your favorite search engine and enter Free Popcorn Box. What you will need:
- Template see above
- Scissors or other cutting utensil
- Butter Knife or Bone folder
- Glue or Tape
- Copy Paper or Card Stock
- Pattern Paper or Printed Pattern Paper
Check out my tutorial for tips and tricks to making this box
The following are photos of popcorn boxes I created using my silhouette.
King Boo (Japanese: キングテレサ King Teresa) is the leader of the Boos and the main antagonist of the game Luigi’s Mansion, where he first appears to be Luigi’s nemesis. He is also an ally of Bowser, who has aided him in his various schemes. He is more than capable of devising and enacting villainous plans by himself, including his capture and imprisonment of Mario. Although not the biggest Boo in the Mushroom World, King Boo has abilities that far surpass that of the average ghost, and he wields a number of impressive magical abilities, including the ability to materialize objects. King Boo’s magical power is directly proportional to the number of Boos in his vicinity.
Yeah, that way too much info for a polymer clay and glass ornament. lol
I’m never one to pass up a good deal especially if the deal is amazingly gorgeous and free. Natasha Hensel from cleversoiree.blogspot.com is doing a raffle/giveaway of her Alice in Wonderland mini album. Now I have been eyeing at this mini since the day of its creation, she raffled it off last year and the winner never PM (Privet Message) her to pick up her reward.
Which is really is a shame, but since this lucky winner didn’t that means I have another chance to win. But its only one for one week starting October 31st – November 8th . Take a look at her site at: www.cleversoiree.blogspot.com/2012/04/wild-orchid-crafts-halloween-in.html for details and once you do check out her other awesome stuff she makes. Or click below to view her YouTube Video.
For Halloween my husband and his younger brother will be going as Steve and Creeper from the video game called MINECRAFT. Now since neither my husband nor his brother has the time to make or get a costume for October 31st that fun task fell on to me. Now this idea was not mine to take credit for, it actually came from CyberDrone from DeviantArt at: www.deviantart.com But the one that tipped me off to this great discovery is our Nephew. He Dad sent this photo of his little boy of Steve the Minecraft Warrior holding a Creeper head in one hand while swinging his sword in the other.
So cute don’t you think?
So that had me on my own quest to make these block head Hero and Villain man size. When I had completed the block masks my husband suggested to me he could make the Creeper a little more interesting. So he and I are collaborating in making the Creeper’s eyes glow from behind the mask. If you want to check out how he made this part work check out his blog at: http://scireportals.net. He is one of the techiest guys I have ever met and if you have any question please feel free to drop him or me a line. We will be more than happy to tell you the details to this project.
10×10 Block Head Masks
Today’s project was done on my Silhouette Cameo.
- I created a paper lantern layout on Photoshop.
- Then I imported it on my Silhouette Cameo.
- I chose the “Select Trace Area” then highlighted my image.
- When you do this it will chose an outline for you, since I didn’t want the standard outline I chose “trace Outer Edge”.
- This will give you a line out of your image. Once it is outlined in red I removed my original image.
- I then purchased a Halloween Banner – Web for 99 cents and removed the banner part leaving me with an intricate web design.
- I overlapped the web design to the areas I wanted the Silhouette Cameo to cut.
- Once I removed it from the Silhouette Mat I glued one layer of white tissue paper to the inside for the lantern.
- I assembled it then added a little LED candle and the effect looks spooky.
This little mini was created for my little sister, since her birthday is in October I thought it fitting. Hope you like!
Halloween is almost here and I am in the mood to make some scary cards this year, with and added twist. I’ve include one of my bottle cap magnet charms to make this year’s treats even sweeter.
I created this card using the following materials:
- Black card stock
- Brown card stock
- Orange card stock
- Pattern Paper
- Pumpkin Images
- Orange & Black 3D Opaque Gel Pens
- Black Ribbon
- Cricut Cartridges: Heritage (tree2 on page 25 at 4 inches) & Mini Monster (fence2 on page 72 at 2 inches)
- ½ Pop Dots
- Pumpkin, Sawdust, and Black Glitter
- Inkadinkado Happy Halloween stamp
- I started by cutting my black card stock at 11×7 then folded it in half giving me a 7×5 ½ card.
- Then I cut my pattern paper at 6 ½ x5 gluing it to the base of my card.
- I used my Cricut Cartridges: Heritage (tree2 on page 25 at 4 inches) & Mini Monster (fence2 on page 72 2 piece at 2 inches).
- I added detail by using my Orange & Black 3D Opaque Gel Pens on my tree and fence.
- I glued my tree down first then added Pumpkin glitter on to the tips of each branch to make them stand out.
- I added pop dots to one of my fence and laid it at the base of my tree to give my card some depth.
- The second fence I cut and transformed it in to this Happy Halloween sign by using some orange cardstock and an Inkadinkado Happy Halloween Stamp.
- Once the glitter was dried on the branches I fussy cut my pumpkin images and used pop dots and placed them on the tree.
- I cut a hole on the right hand side of the card in order for the bottle to show throw. It was glued down with removable adhesive.
- The inside was roughed cut to fit the page with some brown and orange cardstock. I added black ribbon to give it a finished look.
This time around I have signed myself for another challenge over at http://myscraproom.ning.com/. This week challenge is Halloween Witch’s Shoe. Please read all the rules before entering since “you must be an active member of my scrap room for at least one month before joining a challenge.” Even though I have just signed up I am still participating even if I don’t get any of the goodies. Well enough talk on with the show!
Well October is almost here, and I am in a Spooky Mood! So what better way to decorate your office or school locker then these cute furnishings items? Just a quick note I will be having a store soon its currently under construction. But while we wait enjoy these spooky beauties.