Halloween is almost here and I am in the mood to make some scary cards this year, with and added twist. I’ve include one of my bottle cap magnet charms to make this year’s treats even sweeter.
Halloween Tree Card w/ Bottle Cap Magnet
Halloween Tree Card w/ Bottle Cap Magnet (Inside)
I created this card using the following materials:
- Black card stock
- Brown card stock
- Orange card stock
- Pattern Paper
- Pumpkin Images
- Orange & Black 3D Opaque Gel Pens
- Black Ribbon
- Cricut Cartridges: Heritage (tree2 on page 25 at 4 inches) & Mini Monster (fence2 on page 72 at 2 inches)
- ½ Pop Dots
- Pumpkin, Sawdust, and Black Glitter
- Inkadinkado Happy Halloween stamp
- I started by cutting my black card stock at 11×7 then folded it in half giving me a 7×5 ½ card.
- Then I cut my pattern paper at 6 ½ x5 gluing it to the base of my card.
- I used my Cricut Cartridges: Heritage (tree2 on page 25 at 4 inches) & Mini Monster (fence2 on page 72 2 piece at 2 inches).
- I added detail by using my Orange & Black 3D Opaque Gel Pens on my tree and fence.
- I glued my tree down first then added Pumpkin glitter on to the tips of each branch to make them stand out.
- I added pop dots to one of my fence and laid it at the base of my tree to give my card some depth.
- The second fence I cut and transformed it in to this Happy Halloween sign by using some orange cardstock and an Inkadinkado Happy Halloween Stamp.
- Once the glitter was dried on the branches I fussy cut my pumpkin images and used pop dots and placed them on the tree.
- I cut a hole on the right hand side of the card in order for the bottle to show throw. It was glued down with removable adhesive.
- The inside was roughed cut to fit the page with some brown and orange cardstock. I added black ribbon to give it a finished look.