now browsing by tag
So on Monday July 30th on https://www.twitch.tv/airideviant. I created four different project. A lemonade jar holding some sweet sweet lemonade, a Halloween shaker jar tag, a Valentin’s Day plastic shaker tag, and a Fairy in a jar Card. Which you can find at store.uniquedesignsbymonica.com for only 0.99. I will be streaming again this Friday at 8CST. If you want to check for any changes check out my facebook at www.facebook.com/UniqueDesignsByMonica.
This jar had only one modification which an easily done by hand or cutting machine. I just hallowed out the middle into a rounded edge rectangle.
Very much like the jar above I only to make one modification and that is add a score line near the lid to make it fold. Since you can resize the file you can make all this project as big or a small as you want.
To show you guys how versatile this file is I went from frame type of shaker to plastic covering.
This final jar was used as an embellishment to make a sweet card to give to any friend.
Love is in the air and love can sometimes be fleeting. Just like these free SVG’s. Yes these lovely items are a limited time offer. Once they are gone they are gone!
So check them out:
Creepy? Yes…. Morbid? Also yes. Was it a whole lot of fun to do. Oh you bet on the tip of your shiny ax it was.
What am I talking about? Killers, that’s what. I am making all 11 of the DBD killers into Valentine Cards. Each one with a romantic and oh so creepy lines. For that morbid lover in your life. Now I’m not selling these, we are going to be given these away on Twitch. If your not a follower of TehFreakPlays, Devilen84, or myself AiriDeviant.
We have lots of fun so come check us out. We are normally on around 8:30 EST Mon-Fri.
Just simply beautiful. These are the materials that I used to make these simply magnificent cards.
- Dollar Tree Holographic Paper
- White Card Stock 8 1/2 x 11
- A2 Panel Heart Cards SVG – Available HERE
Well Valentine’s Day is coming around again and I guess some one could consider the card below a Valentine’s Day Card. However since my birthday lands on February 14th I really don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day for a few reasons.
Here is Monica’s Top 5 Reason why I don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day:
- It’s my birthday not Valentine’s Day. Card Makers had a slow sales month in February thus the day was born to pick up sales.
- Each time I go out on my birthday the price doubled on every restaurant, venue, and Movie Theaters.
- Locations are packed, good luck trying to find parking.
- I keep getting hearts and valentines candy rather than a Happy Birthday Card. I not one for pink shape hearts.
- Gifts prices go up on my Valentine’s Day, which is why I get stuck with hearts and valentine candy. It’s the only thing that’s cheap.
However I do celebrate my husband and I anniversary on February 1st which is why I have created this card below. It is also being put in Cardz Crazy RED, BLACK, & WHITE challenge. So that killed two birds with one stone. http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/