Character Catches the Heart Cards by Papercraft Essentials Magazine
I did a live stream recreating to some degree the “Character Catches the Heart Cards” by Papercraft Essentials Magazine. Now I will give you the dimensions I used on one of the card. Since each card is pretty much the same but the placement of the circles and middle bar are moved.
You Will Need:
- Black Ink
- Markers (I used Chromatrix)
- 2 White Card stock (8 1/2 x 11)
- 1 Colored Card stock (8 1/2 x 11)
- Stamps (any stamp you fancy)
- Sentiment (some thing that will work nicely with your stamp)
- Acrylic block (only if you have cling or mounted stamps)
- black pen
- If you don’t have a cutting machine like I do, you can cut down your white card stock to 5 1/2 x 8 on the short end of the sheet. Then fold in the middle to give you an standard A2 card size.
- With the excess white paper that you just cut, you can make 3 x 3 1/2 plus a 1 1/2 circle
- For your colored card stock you will be able to cut 5 7/8 x 3 3/4 and a 5 1/2 x 1/2 plus 1 3/4 circle from an 8 1/2 x 11 card stock.
To see how I assembled my card take a look at my video below.