Halloween is almost here and I am in the mood to make some scary cards this year, with and added twist. I’ve include one of my bottle cap magnet charms to make this year’s treats even sweeter.
I created this card using the following materials:
- Black card stock
- Brown card stock
- Orange card stock
- Pattern Paper
- Pumpkin Images
- Orange & Black 3D Opaque Gel Pens
- Black Ribbon
- Cricut Cartridges: Heritage (tree2 on page 25 at 4 inches) & Mini Monster (fence2 on page 72 at 2 inches)
- ½ Pop Dots
- Pumpkin, Sawdust, and Black Glitter
- Inkadinkado Happy Halloween stamp
- I started by cutting my black card stock at 11×7 then folded it in half giving me a 7×5 ½ card.
- Then I cut my pattern paper at 6 ½ x5 gluing it to the base of my card.
- I used my Cricut Cartridges: Heritage (tree2 on page 25 at 4 inches) & Mini Monster (fence2 on page 72 2 piece at 2 inches).
- I added detail by using my Orange & Black 3D Opaque Gel Pens on my tree and fence.
- I glued my tree down first then added Pumpkin glitter on to the tips of each branch to make them stand out.
- I added pop dots to one of my fence and laid it at the base of my tree to give my card some depth.
- The second fence I cut and transformed it in to this Happy Halloween sign by using some orange cardstock and an Inkadinkado Happy Halloween Stamp.
- Once the glitter was dried on the branches I fussy cut my pumpkin images and used pop dots and placed them on the tree.
- I cut a hole on the right hand side of the card in order for the bottle to show throw. It was glued down with removable adhesive.
- The inside was roughed cut to fit the page with some brown and orange cardstock. I added black ribbon to give it a finished look.